Final Transition of New TransactionDesk
Coming Tuesday JANUARY 10, 2017!
It’s an all new platform that keeps all the best features of the old system in a new, more mobile friendly look and feel.
The new system is also streamlined so it’s both easier to use and more powerful. Here are a few key highlights:
- The new TransactionDesk is dashboard based, so you can get more information and quicker access to things you need with fewer clicks.
- See recently created transactions, forms and signings right on your home page. Access them with one click.
- You can customize the dashboard so it works best for you.
- More mobile device and touch friendly. Easier to use on the go.
- Better organization for documents using subfolders. Drag and drop upload of files from your computer.
- All new transaction checklists to keep you organized.
- More powerful brokerage tools for company document and file management.
Moving to the New TransactionDesk is Easy
Here is a list of the most important things to know moving forward:
- We have been running both systems in parallel so many of you are still using the old interface. However, on JANUARY 10, 2017, the old interface will sunset so you will no longer be able to access it. You will need to start using the new interface as soon as possible. Please read further if you require additional training opportunities.
- All your transactions, forms, documents and data will be there in the new system - they already are! You’ll still be using the same database, just a different interface on top of it.
- Quick Start Groups have been merged with Transaction Templates. Any Quick Start Groups you created in the old system are now in the new system as Templates. You won’t lose any work.
When you start a transaction, indicate you want to use a template and you’ll see your old Quick Start Groups listed that (and any templates you created in the old system).
So, to add groups of forms to a transaction now, just choose a template.
- We have a huge video library available within the system to help you. There are two main locations for help videos:
- On the left side of the screen is a (?). Click on that icon and then on the link for Help Video.
- You can always call 800-668-8768 for help. The Instanet help desk is trained on the new system.
- We’d love it if you emailed us at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions about the new system.
Videos for New TransactionDesk
Here is a compilation of useful short “how-do-I” videos:
Broker Dashboard Functions – https://vimeopro.com/user18881949/broker
Settings/User Preferences – https://vimeopro.com/user18881949/settingsuser-preferences
Stand Alone InstanetForms – https://vimeopro.com/user18881949/stand-alone-instanetforms
Authentisign – https://vimeopro.com/user18881949/authentisign
Stand Alone DocBox – https://vimeopro.com/user18881949/stand-alone-docbox
Transactions – https://vimeopro.com/user18881949/transaction-files
Training Links for the New TransactionDesk
Here is a compilation of free training links:
Sign up for upcoming webinar sessions on the new system here: https://attendee.gototraining.com/832jg/catalog/109115080?tz=America/Chicago
Book a session with our company trainer for your office. (You choose the content, will only train on the new TD): https://calendly.com/transactiondesk_training
We have pre-recorded webinar sessions located here for the new TransactionDesk: https://vimeopro.com/user18881949/transactiondesk-new-full-length-videos